- FAST DELIVERY - Within 7 Business Days VIA USPS
- HANDLING TIME >> SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER PAYMENT
- RETURNS >> FAST REFUND,100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- FAST SHIPPING
- 100% reviewers recommend this product
LIMITED SALE: ONCE WE REACH 200 UNIT SALES, WE WILL BE INCREASING THE PRICE BACK UP TO $45.75
Did you know that our hair has positive and negative ions? However, activities such as brushing or towel-drying strip your hair of negative ions. When there are only positive ions in the hair, the strands repel each other, resulting in problems such as flyaway, frizz, and static.
This is where ionic hairbrushes can help. They emit ions into your hair to restore the balance of positive and negative ions and make your hair shiny, smooth, frizz-free, and manageable. The negative ions are activated by heat, which is why ionic hairbrushes are powered by electricity.
- IONS GENERATOR: Straightening brush with double Ionic generator releases more negative ionic to reduce split ends and knotting, gives your hair a smooth, silky, natural lustrous look, rather than a flat burnt look.
- COMPACT DESIGN: The brush is compact, lightweight and portable to carry around anywhere. It can be used anytime, anywhere with the battery. It is easily detachable to clean each part easily.
- HEAT RESISTANT: Antistatic nylon bristles glide through all hair types, while round ball tips gently massage your scalp. But that¡¯s not all! The ergonomic, soft grip handle fits comfortably in your hand, and the section pin tip gives you, even more, drying and styling versatility!
- NATURAL: Our bristles are a whole lot more than what meets the eye. Not only are they antistatic, ionic mineral infused, and naturally antibacterial for healthier hair and maximum shine, but they¡¯re also tough enough to withstand high heat
- PACKAGE: 1X Electric Hair Brush Straightener.
How to use
Using an ionic brush is extremely easy. Firstly, make sure that the type of brush you use is suitable for what you want to achieve. For example, some ionic hairbrushes can actually dry hair when its damp, but others are only suitable for use on dry hair. Think about what you want to achieve. Sometimes, it’s useful to have a hair tool that dries damp hair! Never use an ionic brush on wet hair if it’s not designed for it.